Artist Member Gallery
I have been actively involved in photography since 1970, purchasing my first camera from the Fort Knox Army PX, where I was stationed.
I pride myself in performing ALL the processing 和 production of each image directly in my home. My personal workflow includes -
* Extensive processing via Light Room 5 & Photoshop CS6.
* All printing, using an Epson P6000 wide format printer, Epson Ultra-Chrome HD pigmented inks, 和 Red River Aurora Art Natural White 100% cotton rag fine art paper.
* All print mounting using 3/16â€ warp-free Coda Gatorfoam, 和 laminating with 5 mil Coda matte laminate, for a glare-free display.
* All framing.
When you purchase one of my images, whether a loose print or completely framed, you are purchasing MY skills & talents ONLY, not that of a commercial photo lab, or anyone else.
- Retail Artworks
- Participated in the 2019 Fall Craft Fair (查看详细信息)
- Participated in the 2019 Spring Craft Fair (查看详细信息)
- Participated in the 2018 Fall Craft Fair (查看详细信息)
- Participated in the 2018 Spring Craft Fair (查看详细信息)
- Participated in the 2017 Fall Craft Fair (查看详细信息)
- Participated in the 2017 Spring Craft Fair (查看详细信息)
- Participated in the 2016 Fall Craft Fair (查看详细信息)
- Participated in the 2016 Spring Craft Fair (查看详细信息)
You can submit changes to your artist profile by clicking here!
Thank you for helping us to keep our directory current! The following page will include fields duplicating the membership application, giving you an opportunity to update or add data left off during the application or renewal process. If applicable, images you have submitted to us via Zapplication are also included in your profile. To add your own images, please scroll to the bottom of the form. Once data is submitted, it will be reviewed before being published to the live directory. We ask that updates be made only once a year so Tennessee Craft can sustain the workflow 和 keep the costs down for keeping our website current.
Click Here To Continue